1. Excitable - Shorts half twisted around, cannot find hole, rips shorts.
2. Sociable - Joins friends in piss whether he has to or not.
3. Crosseyed - Look into next urinal to see how other guy is fixed.
4. Timid - Cannot piss if someone is watching, flushes urinal comes back later.
5. Indifferent - All urinals being used, pisses in sink.
6. Clever - No hands, fixes tie, looks around and usually pisses on floor.
7. Worried - Not sure of where he has been lately, makes quick inspection.
8. Frivolous - Plays stream up, down and across urinals, tries to hit fly or bug.
9. Absent Minded - Opens vest, pulls out tie, pisses in pants.
10. Childish - Pisses directly into bottom of urinal, like to see it bubble.
11. Sneak - Farts silently while pissing, acts very innocent, knows man in next stall will get blamed.
12. Patient - Stands very close for a long while waiting, reads free hand.
13. Desperate - Waits in long line, teeth floating, pisses in pants.
14. Tough - Bangs dick on side of urinal to dry it.
15. Efficient - Waits until he has to crap, the does both.
16. Fat - Backs up and takes blind shot at urinal, pisses in shoe.
17. Little - Stands on box, falls in, drowns.
18. Drunk - Holds left thumb in right hand, pisses in pants.
19. Disgruntled - Stands for a while, gives up, walks away.
20. Conceited - Holds two inch dick like baseball bat.