Random

9.10.2010

Spin a Car 180 Degrees



1. Put the car in reverse.

2. Select a spot straight ahead. Keep your eyes on it, and begin backing up.

3. Jam on the gas.

4. Cut the wheel sharply 90 degrees (quarter turn) around and simultaneously drop the transmission into drive. Make sure you have enough speed to use the momentum of the car to swing it around, but remember that going to fast (45mph or greater) can be dangerous and will flip the car and strip the gears. Turning the wheel left will swing the rear of the car left, turning it right will swing the car right.

5. When the car has completed the turn step on the gas and head off.

20 comments:

  1. 5. When the car has completed the turn stop on the gas and head off.

    you mean step :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was pretty slick. I'd be kinda scared to try it myself though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive always wanted to try this. just no junk vehicle around to potentially fuck up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ I've always wanted to do this too, but I can just imagine flipping my jeep and being devastated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats pretty cool.. dont think I'll try it though :P


    showin lurv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you do that with a slush or a stick?

    Supportin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. brb, flipping my jeep.

    supportin' and followin'

    (im consistent!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could do this with my SUV comfortably...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't even drive
    feelsbadman.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  10. followin' and supportin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha I'll never do that :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol gonna have to jump the sti for this one lol
    keep up the good work
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. very hard to do in a top heavy car like an SUV

    i cant even completely 180 in my celica, i get like 155-160 =/

    probably just me to scared to do it right haha!

    ReplyDelete